Heterodontosaurs

Woo, another ornithischian post!

I'd appreciate if one of you wonderful people would elucidate any current
thought on heterodontosaur relationships (phylogenetic, not romantic). How
closely related are they to marginocephalians in particular? Other groups?
They were just basal cerapodans the last time I checked. Any new specimens
or species?

They're my personal favorite little guys. I want one as a pet! Although they
could probably bite the crap out of you with those tusks (homologous to
pachy "canines"?). They're cute though.

Michael de Sosa
UC Berkeley undergrad