Re: Anatomical terminology

On Mon, 12 Mar 2001, Jonathan R. Wagner wrote:

>         I know this isn't exactly dino-centric, but could someone please
> review for me the logic behind the "new" anatomical direction terms
> (cranial, rostral, and caudal).

I never even heard of that scheme. So "most caudal dorsal vertebra" would
be a valid phrase? That *is* kinda ugly....

Sorry, I know I was supposed to be convincing you otherwise ... :)
T. MICHAEL KEESEY
     AOL Instant Messenger   <Ric Blayze>
      ICQ                     <77314901>
       Yahoo! Messenger        <Mighty Odinn>