feathered utahraptors

Dear List,

    I am currently sculpting a 1/10th scale utahraptor as part of a set of
newly discovered dinosaurs for the CEU Prehistoric Museum in Price, Utah. I
was able to talk the curator into allowing me to sculpt it with feathers,
because of recent discoveries. I have one problem though. What kind of
feathers?
    I have seen everything from " dinofuzz" to modern game bird feathers on
different types of 'raptor representations. I know that a paper was just
published in Nature on a feathered 'raptor. Here's my questions. Is there a
good picture available of this fossil, where can I get one, and are there
other decent refs available of other feathered dinosaurs? If any one has any
additional information, please let me know.

Thanks,

Cliff Green