Re: New discovery in Alaska?????

Thanks for this.

I've checked the  website, however, and it doesn't make any distinction between
the various fossils.

The "claim" is that actual "frozen bones" and not "just fossils" were found, and
that the bones contain available collegen (sp?) (sorry).

ES

Dave B wrote:

> Over the last decade or so dinosaur bones have been uncovered from the North
> Slope of Alaska. Check out the Alaska Museum of Natural History's web site
> at www.alaskamuseum.org.
>
> Dave Board
>
> www.PrehistoricPlanet.com

Dinosaur Interplanetary Gazette - When you think of dinosaurs, think of DIG!
Recommended by National Education Association, Encyclopedia Britannica Internet
Guide, Yahoo and Yahooligans Choice, Netscape Site of the Day. Member of The
Paleo Ring

A prequel to Teefr by Edward Summer
A Yahooligans choice.