Off to OMNH

For those list members who I have been in recent contact or ongoing contact
with, as well as for the general edification of the list, I will be signing
off list effective tomorrow evening (THE IDES OF MARCH) in prep for my trip
to Sooner Land.

The actual dates are 16 march-25 march inclusive. While the primary mision is
aimed at finding more microvert/mammals in our Arundel concentrate, I will
also be doing some comparative work on dinosaur material as well.

Keep the fires warm ;-)

Tom

Thomas R. Lipka
Paleontological/Geological Studies