Re: My/Our Computer(s) (zoology vs. botany)

Marilyn Wegweiser observed delicately:
<< What's the problem with your computer?
 My computer does exactly what I tell it to do or I will promptly end the
issue with a well placed .45. Thus far, it is extremely compliant. I think
it understands me perfectly. >>
You responded badinagely:
<You don't have a metaphoric computer; that's why it works that way.>

I observe morosely:
Having rebooted 3 times in as many minutes because the computer blocked, I
have decided an either/or choice would concentrate its metaphoric mind and
unblock it faster than mineral water.  Even Kierkegard would skip his own
Either/Or ratiocinations and reach for his shoulder holster.