Re: <wob> Adult's Only Dino Stuff I use: Dinosaur Assortment #3

<You may wish to acquire product Dinosaur Assortment #3 - which is a lovely
day-glo-orange they didn't scan in very well.
The proposed use of this unusual and fun adult product should be crystal
clear.>

Way to encourage prompt investigation!
I'm not wearing my glasses, looks like Ty is re-enacting Bambi versus
Godzilla.
Why stop with asking for a silhouette of a dinosaur?  You could request a
metal animation which when spun quickly shows your little Deinonychuses
mounting your computer.  Answers your question about proper positioning and
gives my e-machine something to think about.