Re: ABSRD BAND on Sinornithosaurus feathers

Thanks Ken for that interesting piece of information. But now:
Yikes! Has anyone here actually seen Longisquama? From my observation of the specimen traveling with "The Russian Dinosaurs," I'd just like to say "How on earth can they see the pulp cap, hollow core, etc.?!" I couldn't make out most of the body when I first saw it. I'm fairly skeptical of that analysis of the specimen. But I think, with the preservation seen in China, I would be much more trusting of their data and conclusions. Nice to see a response from the ABSRD camp though, although I think it's a little weak (but better than Martin's statement, that HP Holtz quoted!).
Peace,
Rob

Student of Geology
Northern Arizona University