New Technical Paleo forum established

Chris Morrow has kindly offered to host a forum for the discussion of
new and cutting edge paleo techniques.

It is a sub-set of Dinosaur Interplanetary Gazette Dino Dish.

For various reasons we have moved to a new server for our message
boards. Despite the appearance otherwise, it is UNNECESSARY to register
(unless you want to) one may read and post as a guest. We felt that this
system was the easiest to use and the least intrusive of what was
available these days.

The URL is:

http://pub55.ezboard.com/fdinosaurinterplanetarygazettefrm5

Come visit!

Dinosaur Interplanetary Gazette - When you think of dinosaurs, think of
DIG!
Recommended by National Education Association, Encyclopedia Britannica
Internet Guide, Yahoo and Yahooligans Choice, Netscape Site of the Day.
Member of The Paleo Ring

A prequel to Teefr by Edward Summer
A Yahooligans choice.