From: "James E. Hower, Jr." <jimaytch@onemain.com>
To: <kinman@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: CRANIAL-CAUDAL vs ANTERO-POSTERIOR
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 07:10:59 -0500

Ken,

I have a printout of PhyloCode in front of me now and I notice that it states the Code will be implemented on Jan 1, 200n.

Why is that? I believe the cladists are leaving themselves an "out". I remember being told that the USA was going to change to the metric system. I am still waiting.... There is a saying in our family: "I will believe it when I see it".

Thanks,

Jim Hower
jimaytch@onemain.com