Hunteria, again

I am trying to find out how to get ahold of the Nanotyrannus and Edmarka articles from Hunteria. I have tried in vain to get a copy of them through all of the sources that I can think of. The University of Toronto doesn't carry it. All I want are these two articles. They are not on the web (although the Utahraptor article is).

Before anybody says to use interlibrary loan, I am not affiliated with a university, so that makes it harder. At the local library, they looked at me as if I had asked them to hold my plutonium. A wonderful gentleman at the ROM suggested I use the Library of Congress. I am not sure how to do this (an apparently, neither is my local librarian).

Does anybody have any suggestions?

Darryl Jones <dinoguy@sympatico.ca>

For information on tyrannosaurids and
visit my webpage at: