Re:prolacertiformes as arboreal leapers,.

-----Original Message-----
From: David Marjanovic <david.marjanovic@gmx.at>
Date: Saturday, March 17, 2001 4:42 PM
Subject: Re:prolacertiformes as arboreal leapers,.

Why do you think it had to be a "brachiator"???  It is my opinion that the
presence of both horozontal and vertical substrates on which to locomote
(which would be the case in an arboreal enviornment) might lead to more
freedom of motion in the hips, as well as a more upright stance and
parasagittal gait.