more feathered utahraptors

Dear List,

    Thank you to everyone who helped with reference for the Utahraptor
project. I have obtained a copy of the Nature article ( Thanks Jerry) and
other good reference. It seems to me that any insulation would be very
similar to the stringy feathers of modern ratites. If anyone feels
different, please feel free to object, or forever hold your peace.
    FYI, I will be showing these sculptures at SVP Boseman. Hope to see you
all there.

Cliff Green