Re: New Jurassic Park 3 Shot

In a message dated 3/19/01 12:12:28 PM Pacific Standard Time,
Dinogeorge@aol.com writes:

<< Likewise the movie Dinosaurus (I think that was the title). Anybody else
 recall that one, where the tyrannosaur battles a steam shovel in a
rainstorm? >>

    Sure. Here's a pic with lightning--minute, but there:

    http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1417341874

    Go here for another _Dinosaurus!_ scene with a brontosaur with a little
kid riding on its back. Models by Marcel Delgado of Kong fame:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1416694626

     Pete Von Sholly noticed that many of the films in this genre have little
"Pepe" kids in them. Besides _Dinosaurus!_, there are "Pepes" in _The Black
Scorpion_, _20 Million Miles to Earth, and _Valley of Gwangi_. Pete even made
his own Harryhausen-styled Pepe comic for Dark Horse.
    If I remember correctly, there was a lightning scene in the Ceasar Romero
epic, _The Lost Continent_. I think the lightning illuminated an iguana head.
Not sure, I'm really stepping over some brain cells killed off in the 60's
and 70's here. DV.