"Xuanhuasaurus" Info

Hy to all the list-members:
please could someone tell me some information about Xuanhuasaurus niei (Zhao
1986) expecially the age, Formation, material, and most important (for me)
the basis on which it is alleged to the Marginocephalia. I have read on the
Web that probably Xuanhuasaurus may be more basal than the
Ceratopsia-Pachycephalosauria split, if so, apart for Heterodontosaurs,
Xuanhuasaurus could be the first true basal Marginocephalia, in view of the
assignment of Stenopelix to the Pachycephalosauria (Sereno "The age of
Dinosaurs in Russia and Mongolia"); or may be more basal than Psittacosaurs
and similar to Chaoyangsaurus.

By and thank's
Marisa Alessandro
"Volounteer of Museo Paleontologico Cittadino, Monfalcone"
Via Achille Grandi n°18
38068 ROVERETO (TN) ITALY
Tel:039-0464-434658 Email amaris@tin.it