Sorry to have to post this...

    I  would like to note that the History Channel on cable television has
used several of my images without my permission or acknowledgement of my
copyrights on a program about cryptozoology of sea serpents this evening. I
want you all to know that I had nothing to do with this nor would allow the
producers to use my work toward these ends if I had been informed. If any of
you saw the program, I apologize, but please bear in mind that my images were
being used for this production without my knowledge. Dan Varner.