Re: Big Dinosaur Prints Found

On Tue, 20 Mar 2001, Rob Gay wrote:

> And, look at a human population. There are a number of people in any
> town with limps, or other things that would cause an abnormal
> trackway.

Ah, but we're humans. We can take care of our injured, diseased, and
deformed. For the vast majority of animals, injury, disease, and/or
deformity leads to death far more readily.

Among humans, an individual who can't even move his own body can rise to
fame and success. Among other animals, an individual who can't move is
dead within a week.

T. MICHAEL KEESEY
     AOL Instant Messenger   <Ric Blayze>
      ICQ                     <77314901>