From: <Danvarner@aol.com>
To: <dinosaur@usc.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2001 1:07 PM
Subject: Re: Big Dinosaur Prints Found

In a message dated 3/20/01 9:24:35 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Kimba4evr@aol.com writes:

<< Any thoughts or other hypothesis?  Since most trackways do not show tail
drag marks, the few that do certainly do not indicate tail dragging to be
common but I find this anomaly very intriguing.

    I believe R.S.Lull figured some tail traces in the Connecticut Valley
tracks. DV.