Re: Big Dinosaur Prints Found

> Ah, but we're humans. We can take care of our injured, diseased, and
> deformed. For the vast majority of animals, injury, disease, and/or
> deformity leads to death far more readily.

There are theropod tracks showing an animal with only two toes on one foot,
i.e. an injury.  The chances for preservations like this are low, but not as
low as tail prints.  Dinosaurs have tails normally, so in their lives, the
chances that a tail mark will be fossilized doesn't seem too low.

I hope that was understandable...

Peace out, Demetrios