Mesozoic Montana

I'm doing research on Montana during the Mesozoic.
I've found a nice list of dinosaur species for that state, but could not find
a similar list for pterosaurs, mammals, reptiles, fishes, invertebrates, or
plants for that area.  The closest I could come was the species list of the
Hell Creek Life website ( http://www.scn.org/~bh162/index.html ), but since
this list does not distinguish between Montanan and  Dakotan species, it isn't
that useful.  Does anyone know of a more specific list?

Dan