Re: Big Dinosaur Prints Found

Just for precision.
We know that walking dinosaurs usually kept their tail far from the ground
because we do not find the tail marks in the trackways, not the contrary.

Recently I have published a paper about a Cretaceous dinosaur tracksite in
Europe with probable caudal prints of sauropods. But, unfortunately (this
is ironic, of course) "my" sauropods are dwarf not giant and mass media
want giant stuff (and powerful press agencies nearby).

Dalla Vecchia, F.M. & Tarlao, A., 2000, Part II - Paleontology. In Dalla
Vecchia, F.M., Tarlao, A., Tunis, G. & Venturini, S., New dinosaur track
sites in the Albian (Early Cretaceous) of the Istrian  peninsula (Croatia):
Mem. Sci. Geol. Padova: 52/1: 227-293.

All the best
Fabio M. Dalla Vecchia

Fabio M. Dalla Vecchia, PhD