Re: Big Dinosaur Prints Found

Demetrios M. Vital asked concerning my question I asked of Adam Britton, in
a recent posting, > Why not try
to bite higher up, where it would have more tactical value and be a safer
move?<:

"More of a risk of getting kicked?" (in presumably answering my question)

    Biting at the level of caudal 1, 2 or 3, one hardly risks getting kicked
(if you're talking about getting kicked in the head).  If one bites further
out on the tail (provided the tail were slanted downward toward the tip),
the risk of getting kicked might increase.

    My two bites worth.  :)

    Ray Stanford