Dinosaurs in Edgar Rice Burroughs?

Can anyone with a good memory tell me which of ER Burroughs books
contain dinosaurs?
It's been so long since I've read them, that I just don't remember.
Land Before Time?
Tarzan at the Center of the Earth?
Thanks!

ES

Dinosaur Interplanetary Gazette - When you think of dinosaurs, think of
DIG!
Recommended by National Education Association, Encyclopedia Britannica
Internet Guide, Yahoo and Yahooligans Choice, Netscape Site of the Day.
Member of The Paleo Ring

A prequel to Teefr by Edward Summer
A Yahooligans choice.