NEWS.

After a long recess and a hectic, eventful year, I'm pleased to announce
two personal events:

1.- A very much needed update of my website, which includes my new
restoration of Microraptor (part of a future feature on DinoPress from
Japan).

2.- The imminent publishing in April-May of my first dinosaur book as
author: "Extreme Dinosaurs!" (Byron Preiss Publishing).  It will include
concise text and high quality reproductions of most of the artwork
included in the website and some more.

You are cordially invited to have a peek at my revamped website.
Comments and criticism will be most appreciated.

Luis Rey