Check this out...

I was assigned this problem from my physics book the other day...

"When a T. rex pursues a jeep in the movie Jurassic Park, we see a reflected image of the T. rex via a side-view mirror, on which is printed the (the darkly humorous) warning: "Objects in mirror are closer than they appear." Is the mirror flat, convex, or concave?"

No, I'm not looking for the answer, I just thought it was funny. Hehehe.

-Mike de Sosa