Dino-storybook teasers

I've been doing the paintings for the book all this week, and I've now
put three "teaser" images online. I don't have a scanner big enough to
scan the whole painting, so you'll have to settle for just parts of
them...

Here's a sketch for a painting I'm currently working on, with
tyrannosaurs running towards a hadrosaur carcass (and a lone
dromaeosaur):
http://nettilinja.saunalahti.fi/~mjaumala/Dinosaur/newdino/sketyran.jp

Another one is the lower part of the therizinosaur-tyrannosaur scene:
http://nettilinja.saunalahti.fi/~mjaumala/Dinosaur/newdino/paintyran.j
pg

The last one has an ankylosaur and a group of pachycephalosaurs:
http://nettilinja.saunalahti.fi/~mjaumala/Dinosaur/newdino/paintpach.j
pg

--
Matti Aumala