Tanystropheus

How many Tanystropheus fossils are there? I didn't know about the dorsal ligament, is there a space for it between the neural spines of the cervical vertebrae? I think the traditional view was always that it was semiaquatic, and that the long neck helped to catch fish, similar to Plesiosaurs. Obviously a stiff neck would not be as useful for piscivory, as would be suggested by a dorsal ligament. Anyone have any views/opinions on Tanystropheus?