Re: Ptero-hawks

> For a number of reasons, Quetzalcoatlus appears most likely to have been a
> flat-water skimmer.  Though that doesn't preclude it from picking the
> occasional
> tidbit off the ground.

Could you expand on that? I'm not doubting what you say, it's simply that
most literature I've read on the subject refers to *Quetzalcoatlus* as a
carrion-eater. It may well be that my info is out of date, so I'd be
interested to know more about this.

Feel free to take this offlist if you'd prefer.

Regards,

Richard