New articles

Nieuwe pagina 1I wat to ask your attention for three new articles in
Paleozoica, free available at DinoData http://www.dinodata.net/

"What is a Dinosaur?" - The Evolution of a Question  [Part I and II] by Toby
White

The King Stone Traces - The story of the Beit Zait (Judean) dinosaur tracks
with a biography of Moshe Avnimelech with exclusive photo's by Nirit
Avnimelech

The Genius Who Wanted to Be a Dinosaur - A Portrait of Thomas Holtz - by
Steve Brusatte; Thomas Holtz like you never have seen him before :-))

With regards
Fred Bervoets
fb@dinodata.net
http://www.dinodata.net/