Re: Big Dinosaur Footprints - photos

In a message dated 3/26/2001 9:14:28 PM Eastern Standard Time, NJPharris
writes:

<<  http://news.xinhuanet.com/photo/20010324/454674.htm >>

< Here is AltaVista's stab at translating the Chinese text (needs work, I'd
say...):>

< "Gansu Province geologist recently in Gansu forever Jingxian within the
boundaries, excavates everywhere preserves the extremely complete clear
dinosaur tracks fossil. In in the middle the fossil which excavates, has one
group is the biggest dinosaur tracks fossil which until now in the world
discovers. >
Sounds like AltaVista as told to Yoda, but pretty funny nevertheless.
Perhaps one of our subscribers could give a more "extremely complete clear"
translation?

Mary
mkirkaldy@aol.com