Re: Hominidae revised (new classification)

In a message dated 3/26/2001 5:01:52 PM Eastern Standard Time,
tmk@dinosauricon.com writes:

< (and where does _Kenyapithecus_ go? _Proconsul_? Any I've left out?) >

< PLEASE let us know if this is getting too off-topic!! >

I think that it has exceeded its usefulness for a dinosaur science list and
should go back to the paleoanthropology or other lists.  While we may touch
upon other aspects of fossil life, dinosaurs and man do not coexist here.

Mary Kirkaldy
Dinosaur Mailing List Co-owner