Back from OMNH

Hi all,

Just a quick note to say that I am back from a very productuive week and a
half of work at OMNH. I also allotted enough time to really absorb the new
museum which is about 90% complete. It's freaking awesome!

I hope the pictures turned out . I'll send some on to Mary to post on the DML
website.

Oh yes. Thanks to everyone who helped me out by sending me blank emails with
their names only, to replace the one I had that was destroyed by the "All new
AOL 6.0" .

All 6 of you ;-) Back to traffic analysis...

Tom

Thomas R. Lipka
Paleontological/Geological Studies
Tompaleo@aol.com