Re: Dinosaur with Guts

In a message dated 3/30/01 5:07:15 PM Pacific Standard Time,
jimaytch@onemain.com writes:

>>Wagner wrote:I highly recommend that EVERYONE interested in studying
dinosaurs go out RIGHT NOW and get a copy of Pat Shipman's book _Life
History of a Fossil_. It is a little old, but it will bring you up to (1981)
date on the important and rigorous study of taphonomy.
*****
I have been trying since early winter to get this book from Barnes & Noble
and I am starting to get a bad feeling that the book is now OP. I am waiting
to hear from B&N on the status.  Will keep you apprised...

      Pssssst....http://www.bibliofind.com