From: Alan Blake Coulson <abcoulso@unity.ncsu.edu>
To: <dinosaur@usc.edu>
Subject: marine vertebrate collections
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 17:19:19 -0500 (EST)

hi- does anyone happen to know of any museums with nice collections of
marine vertebrates from the Cretaceous Western Interior Seaway? I'm aware
of some of the obvious places (Field Museum, Tyrell, etc), but I'm sure
there are some smaller museums that I have overlooked. Thanks for any
suggestions.

Alan Blake Coulson
3921-B Marcom St
Raleigh NC 27606
abcoulso@unity.ncsu.edu
PhD student at North Carolina State University