Re: New Feathered Dinosaur

> Has anyone else noticed that the "dino fuzz" on this little guy greatly
> resembles the covering on the pterosaur Sordes?

Hey! This really looks similar! (Speaking from what I have about *Sordes* --
the low-resolution photo in Wellnhofer's Encyclopedia of Pterosaurs.) This
may lend more credence to those who think that dinofuzz is a synapomorphy of
Ornithodira (lost several times), in other words, that pterosaur fur _is_
dinofuzz.

What does the fur of Messel mammals look like? The same (in which case the
rest of this e-mail is nonsense)?