Lyme Regis bone pieces?

Hi,
Is there somebody on that list who can supply me with free "junk" pieces
of bone material from Lyme Regis / UK?
I need the material for a bone diagenesis research topic (see my web
site for details). The pieces have to be at least one cm big (the bigger
the better), and I am looking for nice infills in the cavities and
cracks (carbonate cements, pyrite, hematite...). The examinations
(thin-sectioning, XRD, etc.) will destroy the bones - so I do not use
valuable specimens.
I need about 50 different samples - and I am afraid, that I simply do
not find enough interesting material during my field-work there.

Please reply off-list.

Cheers,
Oliver

"MUTATIO SOLA PERPETUA EST!"

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Do you know something about gastroliths?
Please let me know!
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

! TEMPORARY ADDRESS UNTIL SEPTEMBER !
        Oliver Wings