From: "Allan Smith" <fossilsmith@hotmail.com>
To: dinosaur@usc.edu
Subject: Re: New Feathered Dinosaur
Date: Wed, 02 May 2001 16:29:30

Ok, just for the sake of argument, lets say that the two structures are
extremely similar in structure and function, could'nt it be argued that the
origin of "dinofuzz" came from a common ancestor shared by both theropods
and pterosaurs? Assuming of course that all pterosaurs had this "hairlike"
covering.

Allan Smith
Fossilsmith Studios