Re: New Feathered Dinosaur

On Wed, 2 May 2001, Ken Kinman wrote:

>      Who knows, maybe even some of the early ancestors of crocs had fuzzy
> little babies (but lost the fuzz when they turned aquatic).  Idle
> speculation?---perhaps.

I remember, when I was a kid, someone told me that alligators had little
hairs on the undersides of their throats. Any truth to this? If there is,
I would think I'd have heard of it again....

T. MICHAEL KEESEY
     AOL Instant Messenger   <Ric Blayze>
      ICQ                     <77314901>
       Yahoo! Messenger        <Mighty Odinn>