Gobi Expedition 2001

I thought that since someone may not be aware of this, it would have been useful to point out that the section of  www.projectexploration.org about the ongoing dinosaur expedition led by Dr. Sereno and Dr. Zhao  is being frequently (more frequently than I hoped, at least) updated; among other things, it seems like a "new" (considered juvenile)theropod has already come out of the ground, at least partially....feet, verts,hand(s)...

bye

FC

ps: as I've said , the site is accessible to all, so I  hope nobody will ask me If I'm authorized to report what I read there.. :-)