Re: Recently mentioned paper refs

Hey all,

Forgive me for this request, but I've been searching the archives and can't find what I am looking for for the life of me.

I'm looking for the refs for two papers mentioned recently onlist.  The first is the paper describing the new feathered dromeosaur, and the second is Greg Paul's terramegathermy paper.  I can't find the emails in which those were lsited, but I know they exist.  Can someone give me those refs, onlist or off?  Thanks in advance!

Appreciatively,

Demetrios Vital