Re: European Triassic theropods

Steve Brusatte wrote-

> These French teeth intrigue me.  Are they from the same French unit in
which Plateosaurus is found (I believe the unit is unnamed)?  Also, what is
the original 1986 ref that you mention?

The reference is-
Buffetaut and Wouters, 1986. Amphibian and reptile remains from the Upper
Triassic of Saint-Nicolas-de-Port (eastern France) and their
biostratigraphic significance. Modern Geology, 10 133-145.

Unfortunately, I do not have further details.  I will check this out
tomorrow though and give further details.

Mickey Mortimer