I'm back, 1

I’ve been timed out for a week by Mister Mickey Rowe.

I agree with his reason for timing out people but strongly disagree with his timing out some one who was stressing his opinion on why some people should respect scientist and not write about things that need to wait till it has been published on.

I wanted to make comments on posts that I was unable to.

Like for instance when some one wrote that the new Dromaeosaur looked like a duck. So what. They weren’t saying it lived like a duck but that it only reminded him of a duck. Haven’t you seen a rock like a face. It’s not that it was from a person only that it looked like a face.

Tracy L. Ford

P. O. Box 1171

Poway Ca  92074