Re: JP3 Trailer

From: Jordan Mallon <j_mallon@hotmail.com>
> Moreover, the trailer can actually be downloaded here:
>
> http://homepage.mac.com/wallcrawler/.Movies/jp3tv240.mov
>
> and here:
>
> http://www.spielberg-dreamworks.com/Headline_News.php
>
> I must admit, I was skeptical at first, but after seeing the add,
I've got
> my hopes up.  This looks to be a >very< promising movie.

It looks like it could be a fun movie, probably better than the second
one at least. From the trailer it looks like like it's going to be the
first JP all over again, only this time with bigger and faster and
smarter dinosaurs. It looks a lot darker too, which could be a move to
the right direction. I have to say I am now looking forward to seeing
it.

I still have a problem with those featherless mutant raptors though. A
spiny feather frill wouldn't have been too bold even in the first
movie, but now they look simply out-dated. Since this is supposed to
be another island with a different genetic line of raptors (at least I
think that's how it is) IMO they could have given them full plumage.
Plus there's something funny about how they hold their tail in the
shot where they are running...

BTW, if you want to see some menacing _feathered_ raptors, go look at
these pics :)
http://www.saunalahti.fi/~mjauma1/Dinosaur/nastyraptor.jpg
http://www.saunalahti.fi/~mjauma1/Dinosaur/nastyraptor2.jpg

--