Words

        I would really appreciate it if someone could point me to a
dictionary that will allow me to look up some of the words on the
list I don't know.  So far, every dictionary i've tried on
"tachymetabolic", etc.  has more or less said, "Uh.. say whut?"

        mkDragon

--
        "Every year, back comes Spring, with nasty
               little birds yapping their fool heads off