Re: [Re: [Re: JP3 Trailer]]

----------

Actually, the position of articulated skeletons in situ indicate the quadruped
stance of  big hadrosaurs and iguanodonts. Smaller genera and the young
animals might have been true and/or occasional bipeds. Some of the ichno data
is consistent with this assumption.

Sincerely,
Berislav Krzic
illustrissimus@usa.net
http://illustrissimus.virtualave.net/

"Jordan Mallon" <j_mallon@hotmail.com> wrote:
As I understand it, Joe Johnston said the animals were _Corythosaurus_ and
_Parasaurolophus_.
I haven't yet heard the argument that you mention about only smaller
hadrosaurs being bipedal.  What does it entail?  (I'm guessing the argument
behind the bipedal mega-hadrosaurs is that the animals were running, and
therefore assumed a bipedal stance.)

-Jordan Mallon