Re: Discovery Channel Canada - Allosaurus

From: "Phil" <phil_brunette@hotmail.com>

A while ago, someone asked why Big Al wasn't shown in Canada on >Discovery when it aired in the States.
Seems Discovery Channel Canada and Discovery US aren't related in any >way, shape or form. I've been advised by Discovery Canada that they >will air Big Al on Sunday June 24 at 8pm.

Yup, that was me who asked. Here's that schedule I found at Discovery Canada's web site:

Allosaurus: A Walking With Dinosaur Special

(60 minutes)
Sunday, June 24, 2001 at 8:00 PM
Monday, June 25, 2001 at 12:00 AM
Monday, June 25, 2001 at 3:00 AM