Re: JP3 Trailer

Oh, I don't know that I really believe it, either.  I was just pointing out
that the two are supposed to be quite close.

Yes. It is a valid point, though. There has been and continues to be a lot of talk on the subject. Hopefully more information from new specimens will help answer some of our questions. The animals are important biogeographically either way, as are the spinosaurines. Kind of an interesting dispersal pattern.

jlc