FOSSIL COLLECTING-THANKS 4 HELP

Just mailing to say thanks to all who helped with my queries about fossil collecting in North America, the comments and assistance were much appreciated. Sorry if I never replied to you in person.

Thanks especially to Ted Vlamis, Dan Varner, Lauri Bartlema,
Patti Kane-Vanni, Tom Lipka, Marilyn Wegweiser, Tom Holtz, Wayne Hortensius, Emily Tremain and Brent Jones.

DARREN NAISH
PALAEOBIOLOGY RESEARCH GROUP
UNIVERSITY OF PORTSMOUTH
Burnaby Building
Portsmouth UK                          tel (mobile): 0776 1372651
P01 3QL                                tel (office): 023 92842244