RE: CHRIS LAVERS BOOK

> From: owner-dinosaur@usc.edu [mailto:owner-dinosaur@usc.edu]On Behalf Of
> Christopher Lavers
>
> >In the vain hope that he might one day return the favour:), let me
> >second Chris in plugging his book - it's great stuff.
>
> Never hope in vain. Darren's *Walking With Dinosaurs: The
> Evidence* is bloody marvellous. It's currently below mine in the
> amazon sales rankings, which is also bloody marvellous.

While we're hyping books, my "Little Giant Book of Dinosaurs" (a cladistic
look at dinosaurs for the elementary school crowd) is apparantly shipping
from amazon.com already, although I haven't got my copies from the publisher
yet.

I apologize for some of the art before hand, especially poor _Camptosaurus_.

                Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
                Vertebrate Paleontologist
                College Park, MD  20742
http://www.geol.umd.edu/~jmerck/eltsite