Dino Skull Cast/Reproductions...

Hello all...
Does anyone know if there is any Museum that does skull castings?  I am
looking for some information and prices of casted skulls. I would rather,
first see if I can get some from a museum, then from another place. I have
been looking around. And there are not many museum sources, that sell or
show that they have casted material on there sites. If you can help or can
suggest anything, would be a help.

Please reply of list, as not to clog up everyones email box with this
posting.

Have a good summer and happy Dino Digging.

K.Wicks

Paleo Mont - www.geocities.com/paleo_mont
Paleo Mont Park - www.geocities.com/paleo_montpark

Send a cool gift with your E-Card